Senate Republican Leader Christine Radogno today announced her Republican leadership team for the 100th General Assembly.
“Illinois is a vast and diverse state, and I believe our Republican leadership team reflects our commitment to ensure every resident in Illinois has their voice heard,” said Radogno (R-Lemont). “We have many challenges ahead of us as the 100th General Assembly begins its work, and I am fortunate to have such a strong team beside me.”
Serving as Senate Republican leadership for the 100th General Assembly are:
· Senator Bill Brady (44th District – Bloomington), Deputy Republican Leader
· Senator Dave Syverson (35th District – Rockford), Assistant Republican Leader
· Senator Sue Rezin (38th District – Peru), Assistant Republican Leader
· Senator Chapin Rose (51st District – Champaign), Assistant Republican Leader
· Senator Jason Barickman (53rd District – Bloomington), Assistant Republican Leader
· Senator Pam Althoff (32nd District – McHenry), Senate Republican Caucus Chair
· Senator Karen McConnaughay (33rd District – St. Charles), Senate Republican Whip
“Every member of this team brings a depth of experience and dedication to do what is necessary to put Illinois back on the right fiscal path,” said Radogno.
To learn more about the Illinois Senate Republican Caucus, please visit www.senategop.state.il.us, and follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/ILSenateGOP/) and Twitter (@ILSenateGOP).